ViduPM report contains Company's overall information organized in a narrative, graphic or tabular form, prepared on recurring, regular or on requirement basis.
There are three types of Reports
1. Project User Time Log - Project wise user's Time Log record
2. User Time Log - User specific Time Log record
3. User Work Load - User's activity and corresponding Time Log record
1) Project User Time Log
This report provides an insight about:
- Record of all the activities of a specific Project
- User's activity record of a specific Project
- Projects user specific activity record
- Datewise project users Activity record
- Export reports in PDf format
2) User Time Log
- Time Log record of specific user
- Activity record of users
- Datewise Time Log and activity record
3) User Work Load
ViduPM Project Report are of two types:
- Project Level Report
- User Level Report
Project Level Report
- It is a tabular record of all Project members
- Tasks' Record of all members
- Milestone Record of all members
- Time Logged by members against Tasks
How to download a report?
Click on Save as PDF button as shown below.
The report is to bring together and summarize all activities a User was associated with the Project. In simpler terms, it's individual project member activity record.
To access User Level Project record:
- Click on Project menu > Go to Project Report
- A tabular record (project level report) of all Project members would be visible
- To access a particular user report, click on a particular user name (project member) in the table
- You will be redirected to specific user activities record which is called as User Level Repor
User Level Report comprises of:
- Tabular record of Tasks
- Tabular record of Time Logged
In order to download User Level Report, Click on Save as PDF.